When planning a business meeting or organizing a birthday party, it is often quite difficult to get everyone on the same page. If you find yourself in a position where you have to send the same message to multiple people you can use the group email option on AOL Mail to make communication easier. This article will give you an overview on how to produce a group email in your AOL Mail. Apart from the steps below you can also call the AOL Email customer care number and to learn more about the group email feature or to solve errors that may arise while sending a group email from your AOL account.
Steps to create a mail list in AOL Mail
If you want to send a group email, you will need to create a distribution list and add the contact you want. You can refer to the steps given below to create a list so that you can send group emails:
- Step 1: Open your browser and sign in to your AOL Mail account
- Step 2: Select the ‘Contact’ option located in the left panel of the inbox.
- Step 3: Look for the name or email address of the person you want to add
- Step 4: Press the contact icon to add people to the distribution list.
- Step 5: Review all the contacts you added and then click the ‘Add list’ option to save the changes.
Steps to edit a mail list in AOL Mail
Once you create a list you can follow the instructions given below to make changes to the list:
- Step 1: Access your AOL Mail inbox and go to the ‘Contacts’ section.
- Step 2: Choose the distribution list where you want to make changes.
- Step 3: Click the ‘X’ symbol to remove a contact or click the ‘Add’ option to include a new name to the list.
Remember to save the changes you make to the list before you exit your AOL account.
Steps to send a group email in AOL Mail
Once you created a mail list and made the necessary changes, you can follow the steps given below to send a group email:
- Step 1: Open your AOL account and create a new email
- Step 2: Write your email content in the space provided, as you usually do.
- Step 3: After you finalize the content go to the ‘Send to’ field.
- Step 4: Type the group name in the field and click ‘Send.’
If you have any trouble completing the steps mentioned above you can call the AOL Email customer support number and speak to a certified email expert to resolve the problem. AOL email experts are available 24 hours a day and will be able to help you with any error you may face on your AOL account.