AOL Mail is a popular email service that million subscribers users to send messages to their friends, family, and colleagues. It can be quite frustrating for users when they cannot access their account or when AOL Mail stops working, especially if you are a person who uses email communication for business. There could be different reasons why AOL Mails may have stopped working, including network issues, third-party software, login errors, and so on. As an AOL user, if you are familiar with this situation, this article will give you a few helpful tips that will allow you to resolve the ‘Not Working’ error so that you can reconnect with your AOL contact. When you find that AOL keeps crashing and it begins to affect your productivity, you can call the AOL email customer care number and speak to an email technician to check if you can implement more advanced troubleshooting solutions to fix the problem.
Solutions to resolve AOL email stopped working error
Given the fact that ‘AOL Mail stopped working’ is a very generic issue, users may sometimes struggle to implement the correct solution to target the cause of the problem. However, regardless of the type of error that caused AOL Mail to stop working, here are some basic troubleshooting solutions you can use to resolve the error and regain access to your AOL email account:
- Solution 1: Modify your anti-virus and firewall settings and whitelist AOL Mail so that your security software does not disrupt the email service.
- Solution 2: Check your internet browser and install any available browser updates before you sign in to your AOL email account.
- Solution 3: Temporarily halt the pop-up blocking software active on your computer since it may sometimes interfere with AOL Mail.
- Solution 4: AOL tends to encounter errors if there are unwanted files stored on your system. You should clear the cache & delete the cookies then log in.
- Solution 5: If the internet is slow, you should use AOL Basic Mail since it has a simple layout that loads easily even if your internet is not that fast.
- Solution 6: Review your account details and check for any suspicious activity that may have caused your AOL account to be blocked.
- Solution 7: Often the easiest and most effective solution to fix AOL Mail not working is to restart your computer and log in to your AOL account once again.
If you want more information on how to implement the given solutions, you can call the AOL email customer support number and ask for additional help. You can call the support number if you find it difficult to access your AOL email account even after implementing the recommended solutions. A team of certified professionals is available 24 hours a day to give you the best solution to help you get your AOL account up and running again.